Box Office 02380 711811
- All Shows
- Calendar of Shows
- Dance / Ballet
- One Nighters
- Summer School
If you have any further questions about visiting The Mayflower, please call the Box Office on 02380 711811.
Other methods of contacting us can be found on the Contact Us page.
Coach Parking for The Mayflower
If you are bringing a coach party to The Mayflower, this map and notes should be of use to you and your driver.
The following regulations have been passed on to us by Hampshire Constabulary:
- By law, coaches are only permitted to set down in Commercial Road; immediately outside the front of the theatre is a marked off Pedestrian Crossing area on which it is illegal to set down passengers.
- Pick up bays have been placed in Blechynden Terrace at the rear of the theatre, not more than two minutes' walk from The Mayflower's main entrance.
- Engines must NOT be left running when coaches are parked in Blechynden Terrace.
- Coaches unable to fit into the coach bays in Blechynden Terrace must not wait in other parts of the street and in no circumstances may they wait in Commercial Road itself.
- Failure to comply with these regulations may result in fixed penalty notices being issued by the Council.
Once drivers have parked, we are happy for them to pass the time in The Mayflower's Front-of-House.
We have received assurances that traffic wardens will use their discretion regarding people with mobility difficulties whenever possible.
Adapted coaches should pick up people in wheelchairs close to the theatre. When an ordinary coach has a number of passengers with mobility problems on board, the wardens will usually give permission to pick up further down Commercial Road.
If you would like any further information concerning parking arrangements please call our group bookings team on: 02380 711812