Box Office 02380 711811
- All Shows
- Calendar of Shows
- Dance / Ballet
- One Nighters
- Summer School
Group Bookings (10+):
7.5% booking fee on phone and internet
No booking fee in person
We aim to offer the highest standard of service to our customers. If you should have a comment or suggestion about Mayflower shows, service or facilities, please contact:
The theatre is a charitable trust and does not receive any funding or subsidies from outside bodies. Therefore the booking fee helps to preserve and maintain this wonderful venue for future generations.
There is a 7.5% booking fee for all bookings (internet, phone, post, fax etc) with the following exceptions:
- There is a 5% booking fee for group bookings (10+) through our groups line, 02380 711812.
- No booking fee applies to counter sales at the Mayflower box office, ticket south shop in The Mall (Marlands) shopping centre, and agencies.
(Any ticket purchased across the counter for a seat that has been reserved earlier by phone will still incur a booking fee of 7.5%)
- No booking fee applies to school bookings.
- No booking fee applies to wheelchair spaces.
- A 2% booking fee applies to Mayflower Members during the Priority booking period.
Tickets purchased by phone, post or online can be emailed to you as e-tickets for free, or can posted to you by a selection of postal services.
If the performance is within seven days we will not post tickets out to you. You may select print at home e-tickets. These will be emailed to you to download and print off or use your smart phone to present it on entry to the theatre. Alternatively you may select Care of Box Office and collect your tickets just before the performance, but leave plenty of time as there is often a queue.