Box Office 02380 711811
- All Shows
- Calendar of Shows
- Dance / Ballet
- One Nighters
- Summer School
If you have any further questions about visiting The Mayflower, please call the Box Office on 02380 711811.
Other methods of contacting us can be found on the Contact Us page.
Map & Directions - Getting to The Mayflower
The Theatre is located on Commercial Road, Southampton and the postcode is SO15 1GE.
These are directions for travelling to The Mayflower in Southampton by car, from the North (London), West (Bournemouth) or East (Portsmouth). Car park locations can be viewed on the Parking page.
From The North - Starting from London:
- Leave London on the M3. The M25 connects with the M3 at Junction 12, at Chertsey. Follow the M3 to Junction 14. Follow the signs to Southampton (A33).
- Follow this road all the way into Southampton until you come to a large roundabout called Charlotte Place. take the last (4th) exit into Brunswick Place.
- Go through two sets of lights, straight on into Cumberland Place. At the third set, turn right to Grosvenor Square car park. There are pedestrian signs from the car park (5 minutes walk).
- Alternatively, drive on through the third and fourth set of lights for the Mayflower. Turn right at the next lights into Commercial Road. The Mayflower is halfway down on the left hand side.
From The West - Starting from Bournemouth:
- Take the A338 towards Ringwood. At the Ferndown roundabout turn right on to the A31.
- Follow the A31 to Cadnam where it becomes the M27.
- Follow the M27 to Junction 3, then turn on to the M271 to Southampton.
- Follow the M271 to the end, then turn left on to the A35 and follow signs to the city centre.
- Follow the A35 then A3024 to the city centre. Once you have passed the railway station, you will go up a steep hill to a set of lights. There will be a large white building with a clock tower in front of you. This is the Civic Centre. Turn left at the lights. To park, turn left at the next set of lights for West Park car park. For The Mayflower, go through the first set of lights, then turn left at the next set of lights into Commercial Road. The Mayflower is half way down on the left.
From The East - Starting from Portsmouth:
- Go West on the M27 to Junction 7. Turn left on to the A334.
- Go straight through the roundabout onto Thornhill Park Road.
- This road connects to Bitterne Road. Follow this road over the bridge. You will see The Meridian TV building on the right. This road then becomes Northam Road.
- Follow this road staying in the right hand lane (of three lanes, follow 'Other Routes') to the Charlotte Place roundabout. Take the second exit into Brunswick Place.
- Go through set of lights straight on into Cumberland place. Then through another set, to park turn right at the next lights, into Grosvenor Square car park.
- Alternatively go through those and the next lights for The Mayflower. At the next set of lights, take the right filter into Commercial Road. The Mayflower is halfway down on the left.