Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant to join our busy Technical Department to provide general maintenance/cleaning cover.
- Be available for any general maintenance issues that occur pre/during show e.g. unblocking toilets, seat repairs, changing of lamps, flooding issues
- Maintain, replace and renew the fixtures & fittings of the Theatre e.g. door locks, hinges, lightbulbs
- Carry out regular stock checks of all facilities consumable items
- Re-set, repair and organise dressing rooms prior to visiting company’s arrival.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent maintenance skills e.g. carpentry, painting and decorating, plumbing
- Attributes – self-starter, use own initiative
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- Proficient MS office skills
Salary: £18,217 par, 37.5 hours per week. This is a very busy role and will require evening and weekend working (on a rota basis).