An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Systems Support Assistant. You will be joining our busy and friendly IT team to assist them in providing on-site support across the business Monday to Saturday (times to be confirmed but some evening work is required). This post may suit someone looking for full time work (37.5 hours per week) or if enough applicants become available, we may consider a job share (approximately 16 hours per week).
You will be:
- Providing general IT support to all departments
- Work with the Systems Administrator to:
- Maintain network infrastructure and back-ups
- Deploy Windows Updates
- Carry out device checks to comply with PCI-DSS
- Assist with other IT projects as required, including exciting opportunities with our Web & Software Developer
You will need:
- Proven experience in:
- Windows Server environments
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Optional experience in
- Workflow & Integration tools
- VMWare vSphere
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised
Salary: £22,000 pa, 37.5 hours per week. This is an evenings and weekends role to meet the operational needs of the theatre business.
Click here to view the job description.