Our latest Scratch Night here at MAST Mayflower Studios was in August 2023. Want to know more about future Scratch Nights? You have come to the right place!
MAST Mayflower Studios Scratch Nights are opportunities for artists to test out new ideas and for audiences to be part of the creative process, giving their feedback on shows early on in their development. This is a night for artists and audiences to meet, share, and discuss new work. The audience will have the opportunity to offer feedback to artists at the end of each performance which will help shape the future of the productions.
As an artist, you will also receive not only audience feedback, but rehearsal space, technical support and professional photographs.
The structure of the day includes:
- Artists arrive for a one-hour technical rehearsal
- Rehearsal time is available in another space
- Artists come together and meet before the audience arrives.
- During the evening, audiences have 5 – 10 minutes to write down there feedback before the next act.
- At the end of the night the artists and audience can mingle with one another to discuss the evening.
Our next Scratch Night will take place on Saturday 4 November 2023. This will be for work with themes connected to Climate Change.