You Love Live Theatre just the same as we do, so join us in keeping our Grade II listed building alive and receive the great benefits of being a Member.
£750 per annum
Patrons get all of the benefits of Executive members (see below), plus:
- An opportunity to reserve your two favourite seats for a show prior to our Executive Members on-sale period, for all shows that run for a minimum of one week.
- Invitations to two programme briefings with the Chief Executive or senior team. You and a guest will be among the first to learn about our upcoming shows and hear first-hand the artistic decisions that influence our programming schedule.
- A private invitation for you and a guest to join one of our press night show events. This will include a special interval drinks reception and two of the best seats in the house.
- Dedicated Patron booking line, for you to complete you priority bookings.
- An opportunity for you and a guest to attend a private Patron’s backstage tour.
- You will be thanked on a special honours board on display in the theatre for the duration of your membership*.
- Acknowledgement on our website and in our house programmes (either single name or joint) for the duration of your membership*.
* Patrons can choose to remain anonymous, if preferred.
£65 Single or £110 Joint Membership per year
Executive members get all of the benefits of Friends members, plus:
- Priority Booking - Get your tickets before Friends members - you really do get to book first
- Ticket Discount - Get £6.00 off your ticket on top two price bands on some shows
- Bar Discount - Get 10% off your drinks
- 20% discount on a pair of tickets at selected press nights
- 10% Discount in Ovation Restaurant plus exclusive invitation to menu preview events
Buy Single Membership Buy Joint Membership
£35 per year
- Advance email notice of shows coming
- Early Booking – book before the general public
- No Quibble Refund - if you cannot make it receive a refund up to seven days before a performance, for a max of 6 tickets
- Members Booking Line - a dedicated phone line just for members
Access Membership Scheme
Our Access Membership Scheme helps us offer a better service to anyone with specific access needs. It is only open to those who genuinely require assistance visiting the theatre.
Join Access Membership Scheme
- Register for services or facilities you might need to use
- Get notifications of upcoming Accessible Performances or events including; Audio Described Performances, Signed Performances, Captioned Performances, Touch Tours and Relaxed Performances.
- Access our companion ticket rate when applicable and if needed.
- Receive a membership card. You will only need to produce proof of eligibility once every three years for access to relevant discounts and benefits.
- On some midweek performances a discount is available to members of our access scheme.
£15 per year
Become a Youth Member to access benefits including exclusive events and ticket discounts. Become advocates for your local theatre and get involved.
Open to those aged 10 to 18 years.
- Youth First Nights - great discounts on a selection of first nights throughout the year (view current available shows)
- 10% discount on most Engage workshops organised by Mayflower Theatre
- Advance email notification of forthcoming shows
- Early booking - book before the general public
- Members booking line - a dedicated phone line just for members
- Annual Youth Membership Event including backstage tour
Call our Box Office on 02380 711811 to purchase Youth Membership
View the full Terms and Conditions of Mayflower Memberships.
View the full Terms and Conditions of our Access Membership Scheme.
Buy a Membership as a gift
Call our Box Office on 02380 711811 for advice.