Your Safety and the safety of our staff is very important to us, please read through these FAQs as we follow the latest government COVID 19 guidelines.
If you or someone in your party is feeling unwell or have any symptoms, please do NOT come to the theatre. Please can you call the Box Office on 02380 711811 prior to your performance to discuss your tickets.
The following shows will have stalls at full capacity and socially distanced seating in the circle:
- Believe: The Cher Songbook
Before your visit
- Tickets will be emailed to you in advance of the show.
- You will also receive a pre-visit email.
- If your show was rescheduled, you can double check the date of your performance here.
When you arrive at the venue
- Please enter through the main theatre foyer.
- Hand sanitising and security controls will be in place. We would ask that you do not bring large bags with you.
- We will be increasing the filtered fresh air circulating throughout the venue, so you may want to bring/wear an extra layer in case you feel cold.
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available for you to check in when you are at the venue.
- All tickets must be bought in advance and will be scanned at the entrance so please either print these at home or show them on your mobile device. The front box office will not be open however if you need to print your tickets on arrival, you can by using our ticket kiosk located in the foyer – please bring your order number.
- We strongly recommend that customers use face coverings whilst in the venue for the safety of our staff and other customers. Please be kind to our staff and those around you.
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings for your protection.
- Bars will be open for purchases of alcoholic beverages.
- Refreshments (sweets, soft drinks and ice creams) will be available in the foyer, from our bars and at sales points within the auditorium pre show and during the interval (where there is an interval).
- We have gone cashless and therefore will only be accepting card payments.
During your visit
- Please continue to wear your face covering throughout your visit.
- We ask you to keep movement around the theatre to a minimum.
- Toilets are open for use throughout the performance. Please wash your hands before and after using the toilet facilities.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use at various points around the theatre building.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the venue before, during and after the performance.
- We will not be having opera glasses available for the time being however you are welcome to bring your own.
- The taking of photographs or videos whilst the show is on is not permitted.
How will we exit the building/event at the end of the performance?
- When leaving, please head out of the exit doors and then towards Commercial Road as significant building work is being carried out on the flats at the back of the theatre.
- Please take any rubbish with you, or leave it in the bins provided.
How is air circulated around the theatre?
- Our air handling units are fed by filtered fresh air. Used air is extracted to the outside and is not recirculated. Filters are changed as part of regular, routine maintenance and we have full control over the air system throughout the theatre via our building management system. You may want to bring/wear an extra layer in case you feel cold.
What if I have specific access needs?
- For all access enquires please call our access line on 02380 711813 or email email@example.com.
- Our lift to the Rear Circle will be in use but with limited capacity. Please allow adequate time to get to your seat.
- Please note the lift to the Balcony is currently not in use. This area is only accessible by stairs.
Book with Confidence, Exchange with Ease – COVID-19
If you or a member of your party are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate, you must not attend the theatre and all tickets in your booking will be exchanged or a gift voucher issued up to 24 hours prior to the performance. Tickets cannot be refunded after a performance has passed.
If the show is cancelled will I get a full refund?
- If we are required by any COVID-19 government guidance or restrictions to cancel a performance, tickets may be exchanged or refunded.
Can I make a group or school booking?
- Yes you can now make a booking for a group or a school party.
We would ask that audience members abide by all instructions given by our staff as well as signage and notifications to ensure the safety of everyone in the building. Please be kind – we are in this together.