You Love Live Theatre just the same as we do, so join us in keeping our Grade II listed building alive and receive the great benefits of being a Member.
Access Membership Scheme
Our Access Membership Scheme helps us offer a better service to anyone with specific access needs. It is only open to those who genuinely require assistance visiting the theatre.
Join Access Membership Scheme
- Register for services or facilities you might need to use
- Get notifications of upcoming Accessible Performances or events including; Audio Described Performances, Signed Performances, Captioned Performances, Touch Tours and Relaxed Performances.
- Access our companion ticket rate when applicable and if needed.
- Receive a membership card. You will only need to produce proof of eligibility once every three years for access to relevant discounts and benefits.
- On some midweek performances a discount is available to members of our access scheme.
£65 Single or £110 Joint Membership per year
Executive members get all of the benefits of Friends members, plus:
- Priority Booking - Get your tickets before Friends members - you really do get to book first
- Ticket Discount - Get £6.00 off your ticket on top two price bands on some shows
- Bar Discount - Get 10% off your drinks
- 20% discount on a pair of tickets at selected press nights
- 10% Discount in Ovation Restaurant plus exclusive invitation to menu preview events
Buy Single Membership Buy Joint Membership
£35 per year
- Advance email notice of shows coming
- Early Booking – book before the general public
- No Quibble Refund - if you cannot make it receive a refund up to seven days before a performance, for a max of 6 tickets
- Members Booking Line - a dedicated phone line just for members
£15 per year
Become a Youth Member to access benefits including exclusive events and ticket discounts. Become advocates for your local theatre and get involved.
Open to those aged 10 to 18 years.
- Youth First Nights - great discounts on a selection of first nights throughout the year (view current available shows)
- 10% discount on most Engage workshops organised by Mayflower Theatre
- Advance email notification of forthcoming shows
- Early booking - book before the general public
- Members booking line - a dedicated phone line just for members
- Annual Youth Membership Event including backstage tour
Call our Box Office on 02380 711811 to purchase Youth Membership
£750 per annum
Patrons get all of the benefits of Executive members (see below), plus:
- An opportunity to reserve your two favourite seats for a show prior to our Executive Members on-sale period, for all shows that run for a minimum of one week.
- Invitations to two programme briefings with the Chief Executive or senior team. You and a guest will be among the first to learn about our upcoming shows and hear first-hand the artistic decisions that influence our programming schedule.
- A private invitation for you and a guest to join one of our press night show events. This will include a special interval drinks reception and two of the best seats in the house.
- Dedicated Patron booking line, for you to complete you priority bookings.
- An opportunity for you and a guest to attend a private Patron’s backstage tour.
- You will be thanked on a special honours board on display in the theatre for the duration of your membership*.
- Acknowledgement on our website and in our house programmes (either single name or joint) for the duration of your membership*.
* Patrons can choose to remain anonymous, if preferred.
View the full Terms and Conditions of Mayflower Memberships.
View the full Terms and Conditions of our Access Membership Scheme.
Buy a Membership as a gift
Call our Box Office on 02380 711811 for advice.